Welcome to EMBERARRESTA™
A Gutter Outlet and or Downpipe Valve that will help you defend your property from Ember Attack or from an approaching Fire Front and help you Protect your Stored Water Supplies from Contaminates such as Soot, Ash and Fire Retardants.
Also Protect stored water supplies from contaminates such as Ash, Soot, Wind Borne Debri, Fire Retardants and Poor Quality Water used by Aircraft.
An installed Valve(s) allows the homeowner to prepare in advance from Ember Attack and Radiant Heat giving you an option of staying to defend or leaving early knowing your gutters will remain full of water.
- Prevent "Fine Fuel" Ignition in Guttering from Ember Attack & reduce the risk of fire starting in the Roof Space, Verandah, Patio or Attic.
- Easily Paint & Retrofit Valves to most existing Guttering, Outlets or any Downpipes.
- Optional accessory Heat Shields are available for both 90mm and 75mm Valves. (For use when there is flammable material close to the installed Valve).
- Unique Sliding Seal that can be Safely opened & closed by anyone without using a ladder.
- Install directly to your Outlets or install In-line anywhere along the Downpipe(s)
- Safe to use with stored water supplies - UV Stabilised, Ultrasonically Welded, no leachable Solvents and uses a Food Grade Lubricant.
Patent: PCT/AU2015/000598 Trade Mark: 1657205 Design: ® No# 15111/2014 © Copyright
"Be Bush Fire Ready"
Beware of Imitations