This is a single EmberArresta™ Gutter Outlet and Downpipe Valve for use with 75mm Gutter Outlets and or Downpipes and is primarily used to seal the gutters so that they can be filled to a desired level with water in the event of an approaching fire front or impending ember attack.
- Allows Gutters to be filled with water Safely by anyone.
- Helps Prevent & Protect Property from Ember Attacks.
- To be used where structure (home) is close to flammable material and should have additional protection.
- Prevents “Fine Fuel” Ignition in Gutters.
- Helps prevent Embers from entering the Roof Space
- Allows the Property Owner to put in place an additional Fire Defence Mechanism.
- Prevents Stored Water Supplies (Rain Water) from being Contaminated with Soot, Ash, Air Borne Contaminants, Debris and Chemical Fire Retardants.
- Valves can be installed “in-line”. (Anywhere along the length of Downpipe / Downspout).
“Another Valuable Tool in your Fire Defence Kit”