This is a single EmberArresta™ Gutter and or Downpipe Valve fitted with a Heat Shield for use on 75mm gutter outlets or downpipes and is used to seal the gutters so that they can be filled to a desired level with water in the event of an approaching fire front or impending ember attack.
- Allows Gutters to be filled with water safely by anyone.
- Helps prevent & protect property from Ember Attacks.
- Prevents “Fine Fuel” Ignition in Gutters.
- Helps prevent Embers from entering the Roof Space
- Allows the property owner to put in place an additional fire defence mechanism whether they stay and defend or travel to safety.
- Prevents stored water supplies (Rain Water) from being contaminated with Soot, Ash, Air Borne Contaminants, Debris and Chemical Fire Retardants.
- Valve Body – Made from UPVC, uv protected
- Engineered Seals
- Compatible with urethane, adhesive silicones, and PVC solvent adhesives
- Adhesive Sealant – Not Included
- Includes Heat Shield – Constructed of 2 x.8mm Steel, Zinc Plated, powder coated, and in Heritage Cream.
“Another Valuable Tool in your Fire Defence Kit”