EmberArresta ™ Components
- Lower half of Valve Body
- Curved Sliding Seal – Push/Pull
- Receiver – Multiple Layered Seals (within housing)
- Upper Half of Valve Body
- Engineered "O" Ring
- Radiant Heat Shield – To Suit 90 or 75mm Units
- Product Packaging – (Selected Locations)
- Remember: paint your valve body to suit its surrounds and for additional protection.
Pre-assembled: Cannot be taken apart. UV Stabalised PVC , Ultrasonically Welded, Minimum Maintenance.
Protect your Family & Property from Bushfire Ember Attack
Don't Wait Until it's Too Late - ORDER NOW
If you have any questions please call us on 0400 196 106 or complete the form below and we will contact you asap.
The upper balcony of my home overlooks a national park, the views are lovely but the risk of fire is real! In the past i have had to climb up onto my roof more than 20 ft off the ground to block my gutters, with the new EmberArresta valve i can safely stay on the balcony and simply close the valve from there using the broom handle to easily reach and close it., much quicker and safer than climbing on the roof. Because of the close proximity to the house of the trees and scrub, the heat shield when attached gives great piece of mind that the valve will stand up to the test.
Seacliff Park SA