EmberArresta ™ Components
- Lower half of Valve Body
- Curved Sliding Seal – Push/Pull
- Receiver – Multiple Layered Seals (within housing)
- Upper Half of Valve Body
- Engineered "O" Ring
- Radiant Heat Shield – To Suit 90 or 75mm Units
- Product Packaging – (Selected Locations)
- Remember: paint your valve body to suit its surrounds and for additional protection.
Pre-assembled: Cannot be taken apart. UV Stabalised PVC , Ultrasonically Welded, Minimum Maintenance.
Protect your Family & Property from Bushfire Ember Attack
Don't Wait Until it's Too Late - ORDER NOW
If you have any questions please call us on 0400 196 106 or complete the form below and we will contact you asap.
As a retiree living in Tee Tree Gully i love the trees, birds and occasional visit from koalas and kangaroos but the worry of bush fires during the hot months has had me on the roof blocking and flooding gutters two or three times a year, the new EmberArretsa Valve fitted to either the gutter outlet or downpipe makes this sometimes dangerous task simple and safe to use from the ground, i have recently had a hip replacement and can still help to protect my home..
Tee Tree Gully, SA