EmberArresta™ Valve Applications
- Install a painted valve directly to Gutter Outlet (check guttering type) or use as an In-line Valve.
- Allows Gutters to be filled with water to the desired level safely by anyone.
- Help prevent & protect property from Ember Attack.
- Prevent “Fine Fuel” Ignition in Gutters.
- Use Spacers & or Adaptors to fit any size of Outlet (pop) & or Downpipe.
- Help prevent Embers from entering the Roof Space when guttering is full of water.
- Use as Water Diversion Valves for cleaning, flushing or redirecting to multiple storages.
- Use an optional Heat Shield if there is vegetation or flammable materials close the home or building.
- Allow the property owner to put in place an additional fire defence mechanism whether they stay and defend or travel to safety.
- Prevents precious stored water supplies (Rain Water) and storage tanks from being contaminated with Soot, Ash, Air Borne Contaminants, Debris and Chemical Fire Retardants.
- Suitable for all Metric Outlets, Downpipes and most Guttering – Can be utilized in the US by using adaptors and a quality Adhesive Sealant.
Protect your Family & Property from Bushfire Ember Attack
Don't Wait Until it's Too Late - ORDER NOW
If you have any questions please call us on 0400 196 106 or complete the form below and we will contact you asap.
The upper balcony of my home overlooks a national park, the views are lovely but the risk of fire is real! In the past i have had to climb up onto my roof more than 20 ft off the ground to block my gutters, with the new EmberArresta valve i can safely stay on the balcony and simply close the valve from there using the broom handle to easily reach and close it., much quicker and safer than climbing on the roof. Because of the close proximity to the house of the trees and scrub, the heat shield when attached gives great piece of mind that the valve will stand up to the test.
Seacliff Park SA