EmberArresta™ Valve Applications
- Install a painted valve directly to Gutter Outlet (check guttering type) or use as an In-line Valve.
- Allows Gutters to be filled with water to the desired level safely by anyone.
- Help prevent & protect property from Ember Attack.
- Prevent “Fine Fuel” Ignition in Gutters.
- Use Spacers & or Adaptors to fit any size of Outlet (pop) & or Downpipe.
- Help prevent Embers from entering the Roof Space when guttering is full of water.
- Use as Water Diversion Valves for cleaning, flushing or redirecting to multiple storages.
- Use an optional Heat Shield if there is vegetation or flammable materials close the home or building.
- Allow the property owner to put in place an additional fire defence mechanism whether they stay and defend or travel to safety.
- Prevents precious stored water supplies (Rain Water) and storage tanks from being contaminated with Soot, Ash, Air Borne Contaminants, Debris and Chemical Fire Retardants.
- Suitable for all Metric Outlets, Downpipes and most Guttering – Can be utilized in the US by using adaptors and a quality Adhesive Sealant.
- 25% off for all orders over 100 units (5 cartons) - Example - save $825.00 for a purchase of a Hundred 90mm valves.
Protect your Family & Property from Bushfire Ember Attack
Don't Wait Until it's Too Late - ORDER NOW
If you have any questions please call us on 0400 196 106 or complete the form below and we will contact you asap.
As a retiree living in Tee Tree Gully i love the trees, birds and occasional visit from koalas and kangaroos but the worry of bush fires during the hot months has had me on the roof blocking and flooding gutters two or three times a year, the new EmberArretsa Valve fitted to either the gutter outlet or downpipe makes this sometimes dangerous task simple and safe to use from the ground, i have recently had a hip replacement and can still help to protect my home..
Tee Tree Gully, SA