EmberArresta™ Valve Features.
- Fill Guttering early, well before an approaching fire threat.
- All components made from Food Grade Materials & Lubricants.
- Can be Easily & Safely closed and opened without having to climb a ladder in adverse conditions.
- Unique Sliding Seal that can be locked in the open position.
- UV Stabalised Valve Body & Seal – UV Tested – ISO 4892-2, SAE J 2527 & SAE J 2412 + Solar Radiation & paint the valve for an extended lifespan.
- Optional Radiant Heat Shields – 2 x .8mm Steel, Zinc Plated and Powder Coated Heritage Cream.
- Protects Stored Water Supplies and storage tanks. (Confines contaminants to the roof area & guttering… Soot, Ash, Fire Retardants etc)
- Prevent “Fine Fuel”Ignition in Gutters & help prevent Embers from entering the Roof Space.
- Ultrasonically Welded – No Leachable Solvents.
- Fit directly In-line to any Downpipe (downspout) and suits materials such as PVC, Galvanised, Copper and or Aluminium
90mm Valve - 185mm High, 250mm Long, 120mm Wide
75mm Valve - 155mm High, 220mm Long, 100mm Wide
Protect your Family & Property from Bushfire Ember Attack
Don't Wait Until it's Too Late - ORDER NOW
If you have any questions please call us on 0400 196 106 or complete the form below and we will contact you asap.
As a retiree living in Tee Tree Gully i love the trees, birds and occasional visit from koalas and kangaroos but the worry of bush fires during the hot months has had me on the roof blocking and flooding gutters two or three times a year, the new EmberArretsa Valve fitted to either the gutter outlet or downpipe makes this sometimes dangerous task simple and safe to use from the ground, i have recently had a hip replacement and can still help to protect my home..
Tee Tree Gully, SA