EmberArresta™ Valve Features.
- Fill Guttering early, well before an approaching fire threat.
- All components made from Food Grade Materials & Lubricants.
- Can be Easily & Safely closed and opened without having to climb a ladder in adverse conditions.
- Unique Sliding Seal that can be locked in the open position.
- UV Stabalised Valve Body & Seal – UV Tested – ISO 4892-2, SAE J 2527 & SAE J 2412 + Solar Radiation & paint the valve for an extended lifespan.
- Optional Radiant Heat Shields – 2 x .8mm Steel, Zinc Plated and Powder Coated Heritage Cream.
- Protects Stored Water Supplies and storage tanks. (Confines contaminants to the roof area & guttering… Soot, Ash, Fire Retardants etc)
- Prevent “Fine Fuel”Ignition in Gutters & help prevent Embers from entering the Roof Space.
- Ultrasonically Welded – No Leachable Solvents.
- Fit directly In-line to any Downpipe (downspout) and suits materials such as PVC, Galvanised, Copper and or Aluminium
90mm Valve - 185mm High, 250mm Long, 120mm Wide
75mm Valve - 155mm High, 220mm Long, 100mm Wide
Protect your Family & Property from Bushfire Ember Attack
Don't Wait Until it's Too Late - ORDER NOW
If you have any questions please call us on 0400 196 106 or complete the form below and we will contact you asap.
The upper balcony of my home overlooks a national park, the views are lovely but the risk of fire is real! In the past i have had to climb up onto my roof more than 20 ft off the ground to block my gutters, with the new EmberArresta valve i can safely stay on the balcony and simply close the valve from there using the broom handle to easily reach and close it., much quicker and safer than climbing on the roof. Because of the close proximity to the house of the trees and scrub, the heat shield when attached gives great piece of mind that the valve will stand up to the test.
Seacliff Park SA